Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 8 2008

Today was the first Friday in a long time that I have been able to ride. I worked through half of lunch so I could leave a little early. I got out to the barn by 3:15. Kittee was already saddled up and ready to go and I pulled Sinwaan out of the pasture. He was a little muddy but not too bad. It was overcast but not raining so we headed up Cache Hollow. The horses were using every excuse to jump at any little thing, they were full of themselves. I guess I can't blame Sinwaan since it has been awhile since he got out of the pasture! We walked up a mile and walked back down the mile and we could have done more, but it was a nice little jaunt for them to stretch and exercise their mind and get ready for tomorrows ride. As usual Sinwaan was asking to go faster all the way home and it was good for him to slow down and behave.

No comments: