Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1 2008

Wow I can't believe January has gone already and I did barely any riding. Today I went out to the barn to take a collar out for Sinwaan to solve his problem of chewing on the barn. I talked to Dale and he had thought it over and decided that a collar just goes against his whole philosophy of horse ownership and that he had called in on some chicken wire to cover his barn so the horses (and goats) could not eat it. That sounded good to me so I was able to return the collar.

With the sun setting later in the day I am hoping soon to be able to go out and also ride Friday in addition to Sundays, should the weather be agreeable, as the clubs I am in only have the Fairground arena this month on ONE day.

As I was feeding Sinwaan his carrot I couldn't help but notice how white he is getting with that furry winter coat. Yes, every year he will get lighter.

No comments: