Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 2 2007

Today is Sunday and although it looked nasty outside I wanted to go play with the horses. I grabbed some carrots and headed out to the barn while Levi was taking his morning nap. I could not believe the wind when I got out there. It was so incredible it would take your breath away (later on weather.com it was reported to be gust up to 54 mph).I grabbed the camera and walked up to the barn. The horses were mostly blanketed and huddled around the barn. Sinwaan was in the barn staring back at me. Ollokot was out in the pasture grazing. Any hopes of riding today quickly diminished as I stood, feeding carrots, trying to keep my balance in the crazy weather. I did manage to take some photos while wandering around the pasture, many of the horses followed me out and decided it wasn't so bad to graze.


Sinwaan was the last one out, and after saying some hellos to me and getting some pats, he went out and chased everyone away from the mineral block.





No comments: