Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25 2007

Today I went out with Matt and Levi intending to do something with the horses but I wasn't entirely sure what exactly. It was pretty cold and I found myself putting on my gloves within minutes of being out there. I didn't want to take all the time needed to do a full grooming and tack up in order to ride. Matt wanted to get some video of the horse(s) so since Ollokot was right nearby I haltered him up and put him in the round pen. I brushed him with the stiff brush and picked out his hooves and then worked with him a little. He gave me some attitude and Matt helped me work through it and we made slight progress. Then I turned him out and brought Sinwaan in. I did the same thing with him and then shortly thereafter was quite cold and concerned for the child so I gave him some carrots and we called it a day.

No comments: