Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Predicted forecast for LVRR

The Lakeview Ranch Ride, more lovingly referred to as the LVRR, is to be held outside of Odessa, WA. I did some looking around on weather.com to get an idea of what to expect for our first endurance ride. Here are the AVERAGES for August 31 for that area; a Hi of 83°F with a Lo of 48°F. Looks like perfect riding weather to me! The RECORD Hi was 100°F with the Record lo being 33°F (I don't believe it gave a year).

Sinwaan also got a new pair of shoes on Monday evening. This is his second set since I have been riding him this season. He gets plates and rims, and this time the farrier squared him off in the back a little more to try and help with his overreaching.

I was planning to ride today but we are predicted to have a hi of 101°, with temps about 10° cooler tomorrow so I am postponing the ride. I don't imagine I will have time to ride on Friday anyway since we have plans to go camping with our church group. That will be our first time camping with Levi and should be good practice as well.

No comments: