Sunday, April 5, 2009

Leisurely Sunday

Sunday the weather was beautiful. I wish I could have been out riding. A grooming shall have to do... the family accompanied me out to the barn and while Levi chased cats, I gave Sinwaan his spring cleaning. Now that spring has sprung, he is shedding out, I could have made a sweater with what came off of him from just a quick brushing. He was looking good today, no more signs of gas or whatever that problem was a couple days ago. His mane was all in knots again but came out easier this time. His feet looked good but he will be needing a trim shortly. I trimmed his bridle-path as his mohawk was getting quite unruly. Having only scissors it doesn't look fantastic but it will have to do for now.

My mom had given me two boxes of apples so we took one out to the barn for everyone to enjoy. Sinwaan does love apples. It was nice to spend some time with him again, though limited.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hmmm Ima needs a spring cleaning too, perhaps tomarrow :)